Saturday, August 3, 2013

Road Trip Kinda

Thursday. nothing to do, so I went out for a walk. decided to go to a bus stop and get on the first bus I saw, then ride it to somewhere random. the first bus happened to be 235, the bus route I’m most familiar with :P so I ended up at Zhongxiao Dunhua subway station, about 6 miles from my house. walked the underground mall for a bit (it runs alongside the station) then decided to walk home from there.

except for the fact that I went in the complete opposite direction that I was supposed to and followed the subway in the wrong way, it went pretty well. I didn’t get lost (after I realized I had turned the wrong way three miles after I did…)!

and then at night I went to Shi Da Night Market with my cousin :D food and clothes.





Friday went to Su’ao, where my grandma on my dad’s side lives, to spend the night. no wifi -_- haha we went to a temple and a museum and a Mr. Brown Coffee castle

something-something temple


view from the top of Mr. Brown Coffee castle


You know whats sad? the escalators here have an automated voice that tells you to “Please hold onto the handrail and stand firm” when you get on. I’ve started hearing that in my head when I use squatting toilets……

....yeah so I'm gonna go now. goodnight. tomorrow is adventure time, going back south to Kaohsiung (where my school was near!) to meet up with some AID peeps :DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment