temple. beware the ways of the monkey, tiger, and praying mantis.
or not.
monster village
pretty view, about to start our hike!
about to start running uphill to catch up with the other buses because we're slow...
skywalk at the top
Shengxing Train Station
Yehliu Rock Garden. pretty but HOT.
group B3-5!
Bus E final party! little sentimental talks for us. we suck air out of balloons.
last day, all of my assigned counselors <3
today, first full day without my AIDers...still woke up at 7, without an alarm. after a month of it, I guess I can't stop wahhhh
well today I and one of my groupmates and Debby jiejie (our counselor) met at Taipei Main Station's underground mall for lunch and shopping/chilling.
You know how high schools have like, 10 year reunions and stuff? ....yeah we had our One Day Reunion today XD it was funnnnn, Debby jie jie told us about some counselor behind-the-scenes and stuff. and, in turn, we told her about when people in our group broke the rules. :)
then she was going to Miaoli with her family so we waited for the train together for about an hour (took/looked at pictures and talked about AID and how much we missed people, sigh. and exchanged more gifts. actually, today the three of us bought matching shirts BWAHAHAHA)
if you're reading this right now, I miss you guys :'(
back to a normal life. tonight is dinner with more of the family :)
missing you too RAE BLuB x2
ReplyDelete