Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Road Trip

AID Meeting day 2

today, woke up at 6 to go to Taipei Main Station to take the train to Hualien, where my aunt is a Buddhist nun :) been there before, so I didn't take many pictures of the temple, and I can't put pictures up of her. so here's a few of the scenery and places we went to see around the city~ 

just kidding my internet is slow so tomorrow.

the train ride there (and back :P ) was by the coast. SO PRETTY. and I found out that Carly Simon's song Boys in the Trees is perfect for scenic road trips. 



having AID Summer withdrawals. it's been 3 days. it feels like it's been months already. and I can't believe that only a month ago, I was just meeting all these people; that feels like at least four months ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment