Saturday, June 15, 2013

Painful Process of Packing

YAY time to get ready to go! I went up to my attic yesterday to get luggage and must have disturbed all that pink fluffy stuff because now I find it everywhere -_- (also almost fell down the ladder but that's a different story)

Anyways, I pride myself on being organized but apparently I'm not. My room has exploded and thrown up the contents of everything onto everything. If someone would like to stop by to help me locate my floor, it would be greatly appreciated, but I'm not liable if you drown in clothes. 

OH which brings me to my next point: my program requires me to wear pants the whole time which will totally suck in 100-degree-super-humid weather. Like, literally, you walk outside and moisture just...sticks to you (hence the title of this blog) and you are never dry. Ever. I can promise you that I will complain much about that later on.

I'm flying 3 legs, a 24 hour trip. Not looking forward to airplane food, so I'm hoarding a ton of fruit (HAHA but the problem is I have to eat it all before I land so I don't get arrested or something for transporting live organisms...at least I think that's how it goes. never wanted to try :P I heard about this one lady who wasn't allowed to take her expensive wine through security so she chugged it all standing in line). I'm not a fan (AT ALL) of airport security. necessary? yes. searching for water and toothpaste while letting passengers carry a small pocketknife (yes, that is allowed now)? totally ridiculous. 



ASIANS: Always Supplied In All Natural Supplements. seriously though, almost all the gifts I am bringing for family are vitamins, mineral supplements, wheat grass, etc etc. forever awkward to position in luggage for maximum space, and rather heavy. TSA probably thinks we're all insane. is it just us, or do Americans do it too? oh also I am carrying pecans and craisins.

oh crap. just weighed my suitcase....

No comments:

Post a Comment