Step 1- wake up
step 2- put tiger balm on new mosquito bites (or maybe that's just me since I seem to be the only one bitten, ever)
step 3- kill a FREAKING GINORMOUS COCKROACH
not that Taiwan is infested with cockroaches, but there are a good number more out and about....and they're bigger and they fly O_o haha my aunt hit it with a fly swatter and it was a *CRUNCH* sound rather than a *splat*. ew. legs and wings flew everywhere.
It's getting to that point where I am getting used to the musty, sweat smell on me (yes I can smell myself like, all the time. but it's ok because everyone else sweats and smells too XD I wonder how the people who smell good do it.) since most people hang dry laundry, clothes has the sun-baked smell too.
oh it turns out (my sister, this is for you) that my aunt's fish tank has just as much drama as ours does. (my sister is known for killing fish, and one even jumped out of the tank and committed suicide overnight. and the current tank which are all thankfully still alive, has a bully.) my aunt's fish has a big fatty who eats everything (why do fish eat poop...?), a fish who chases everyone (who I named Apollo for that reason), and a fish that is chased by Apollo and then wallows in self pity at the bottom of the tank. I think I spend too long watching them every day.
I learned something new today. if a restaurant has a line, eat there because it means it's good. well yesterday at Xi Men Ding with my cousin, she said we absolutely HAD to eat at this one place. I asked her why, she says because it's been open for a long time. I asked her what they sold, and she had no idea.
walking by. see a lot of people. therefore, must eat here.
anyways today I went to Miramar (imagine Hanes Mall but with 6 floors instead of all spread out, with an IMAX theater and a ferris wheel on the roof!) and Carrefour, the Wal-mart of Asia.
the amazing Miramar!!
although why Miramar was America themed, I have no idea.
and whoever made this mannequin is my hero.
At Carrefour, I saw a Doraemon bedsheet set (I LOVE DORAEMON HES SO CUTE AHHHH) and was looking at it when a saleslady asked if I needed help and if the bedsheet was for me...of course I can't say yes because Doraemon is a little kid cartoon and apparently I look like I'm 25 so i said it was for someone else. now she thinks I have a son, fantastic.

No comments:
Post a Comment